Parkerville Children and Youth Care is the lead Agency for the Armadale Family Support Network and is working closely with partner Agencies to support families who reside in the Armadale and surrounding areas.
The Armadale Family Support Network is funded by the Department for Child Protection and Family Support and is a new way of working to co-ordinate family support services and provide support to children, young people and families who are experiencing problems that are causing them stress.
What does this mean for families, children and young people?
- Families no longer need to search for services, go from service to service retelling their story to find the help they need or put their name on numerous waiting lists, hoping for some assistance.
- Families are connected to network of services and supported straight away.
- Parents, Children and Young People up to the age of 25 years can phone 1300 887 487 for information and assistance between 9am and 5pm weekdays.
- The Armadale Family Support Network will:
- provide advice and assistance when you are experiencing difficulties to help you solve problems or to stop them getting worse
- help you identify supports and talk to you about how these can help you with your difficulties
- only share information about you with other agencies with your consent
- help you connect to and access the right services easily and quickly, without you having to re tell your story over and over.
- work in partnership with your and across agencies to help you reach your goals
To Contact Us