Therapeutic Family Services (TFS) encompasses multiple programmes operated by Parkerville Children and Youth Care, aimed at providing children, young people and their families with therapeutic support. TFS specialises in trauma and abuse related issues with a strong focus on, and experience in, assessing and treating children and young people in the out of home care system.
All TFS clinicians are experienced and include Psychologists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Education Consultants and offer a range of services from formal psychotherapy for trauma and abuse related issues to family preservation services and community preservation services. Programmes include:
- Armadale - 2 Wungong Road (corner Church Road), Armadale WA 6112. Phone: 9391 1900, email: email@example.com
- Mirrabooka - 8 Cobbler Street, Mirrabooka WA 6941. Phone: 9349 9180, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northam - 11 Wellington Street, Northam WA 6401. Phone: 9622 8371, email: email@example.com
- Midland - Midland Junction Lotteries House, Cnr Helena Street and Great Northern Highway, Midland WA 6056. Phone: 9250 5533, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swan View - (Seen and Heard) Swan View Youth Centre, Salisbury Road, Swan View WA 6056. Phone: 9255 2570, email: email@example.com
Please view our Therapeutic Family Services brochure for additional information.